Organizations across Canada are faced with a variety of challenges when it comes to IT. Over the past few years, I have identified four key questions that customers are turning to MOBIA to help with.
- The business is demanding that IT move faster and is circumventing us by using SaaS and public cloud IaaS services without involvement from IT. How do I manage this?
- The capital expenditure (CAPEX) requirements for my infrastructure renewal project are hard to predict and always result in over-provisioning and long lead times. How can I deliver more timely and cost-effective IT?
- I’m concerned about the security of my data, especially as increasingly more of it is stored outside of our data center, in public clouds and by SaaS providers. How do I ensure the security of my data?
- Now that data is being stored and accessed outside of the traditional corporate network, how can I create a consistent user experience for my internal customers?
If you’re reading this, I bet at least one of them has been on your mind in the last 6 months. And I can imagine that pondering the answers have kept you up late at night, more than once! What if I told you there was a solution that can:
- Simplify Internal IT operations and increase the speed of delivering projects to internal team
- Remove large capital expenses, while reducing overprovisioning and shifting to a “Pay what you consume” model
- Allow you to retain control of your data within the walls of your data center
- Create consistent and user friendly experiences for your internal customers
Sounds great, right? I bet you thought I was going to suggest you move to the public cloud, until you read the part about retaining control of your data. Working with our partners at HPE Greenlake, MOBIA can help you achieve a public cloud like experience, while keeping all of your data in your data center and under your control.Together, HPE and MOBIA will install, configure, operate and maintain a suite of infrastructure and management tools in your data center. This provides you with a managed cloud experience and includes all of the best public cloud features while allowing you to maintain control and peace of mind by knowing exactly where your data and apps are.The best part? The management tools included in the solution allow you to present a single self service option for your internal customers – including the ability to consume public cloud resources in an easy and controlled manner. Faster time to value? Check.Simplified IT operations? Check.Pay as you go billing? Check.Control over your data and apps? Check.If you’re interested in learning more about how HPE & MOBIA can help check off some of your biggest managed cloud questions (and help get you more sleep), email email@example.com.
In partnership with
Geoff Dyer, MOBIA Office of the CTO